-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Irving
Sent: 27 December 2005 11:15
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: File axdat.udb

Thanks for the quick answer, but I didn't give you the complete
pickture of my situation, sorry:

When I logg on to the server as Administrator (or myself) and try to
log on to my two tier Axapta installation, I'm told that the file
Axdat.udb is locked by another process and that Axapta can't start.
It doesn't help me to delete the file.
There is no other Axapta running on the server, I have checked my
task
manager.

When I logg on to my own laptop, mapping axapta location on server,
and try to logg on to my two tier installation, Axapta starts up.
I logg on to the same application!!!

I don't know the problem, but I must be able to logg on to Axapta
from the server, do you have an idea?

Regards

irving

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, kumar gaurav
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi irving,
>
>   search this file in your client and application folder and check
it's property . May be it's read only property is checked. I have
faced same type of problem with other files.

>   I belive it shd work,
>
>   bye
>
> Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi
>
> Do you know what this file - axdat.udb - is used for? Can I delete
it?
> Can't start Axapta, it tells me that this file is locked but I
can't
> see
> how. Do you have any idea?
>
> Regards
>
> irving
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

>         Business finance course   Business to business finance
Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rQ8GtB/SdGMAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM