Hi Sree,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i want to impot the Master datas in to the system, Like vendor master, customer master and Accounts of COA also.

1. In the case of COA i have created a template ( Using wizard), and in the template we have entred the datas. Then i tried to import, but datas are imported to the CACLedger Table only but its not reflecting in the COA.

Can you suggest.

sreek maska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi shanmug,

I hope you have exported Ledger table for the COA... If you did that there are 2 ways to enter data in to Excel.

1  .   Either convert the data to a text format (ie is copy it to a notepad and   save) and then copy that data to XL tempate.

2  .   In the Excel sheet change the cell setting to axapta mandatory by going to Format Menu and click style and change there and modify it text then import it

This will help you.

regards
sree

shanmug P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

My requirement is to import the chart of account names in the XL
Template to the syetem.

I have created XL Template from the System using the wizard, for Object
i have selected chart of accounts ( While creating the template) ,
while importing the datas its importing in the "CACLedger table", but
its not reflecting in the LedgerTable.

Please some one suggest haw to gop with it.

With Regards
Shanmugavel