Hi

I import records directly into the Invoice Register Journal and in
the process I have to get a journal number for the imported records.

I do this like this:
    newJournalNum= false;
    if (!ledgerJournalTable.journalNum)
    {
        ledgerJournal= new LedgerJournal();
        if (ledgerJournal)
        {
            ledgerJournalTable.journalNum =
ledgerJournal.newJournalNum(true);
            newJournalNum= true;
        }
    }

It seems to go fine, but after a while I get an error when I try to
create a new Invoice Register Journal, it tells me that the number
is already used.
When I go to Basis/Setup/number sequence and find the number
sequence for the Invoice Register Journal and select the button
clean up/Current, I'll get a list of all the journal numbers I have
used and I can see that the status is Free or Active. But I'm
looking at posted journals!

It looks like I have to do more than just pick a new number, do you
know what I have to do?

Regards

Irving