hi abdulabsi ,

To run a batch process , a btach server is required in which all the batch groups keep running and as soon as they encounter a periodic process in there queue they will triger it. to run something on startup you need to customize some startup classes.

regards,

Kumar

abdulabsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All,
I have one class which added to one batch group,It is woking fine ,but
I do not know if the Basic/Periodic / Batch /Processing class should be
strated manullay by the user each time he want to process his batches??

and if this is the case can I shedule this function to make it starting
automatically??

Regards
Absi