I create records in the Invoice Register Journal from my code.
Depending on
the conditions, I have to change the tax amount on some journal
lines. I know
the new tax amount:

Example: Amount incl tax

Credit Amount   = 200.00
VAT percentage  = 25%
Tax amount      = 40.00 (Value is not represented in the
ledgerjournalTrans)

I want the tax amount to be new tax amount = 45.00 after I have
inserted
the journalline.
So first I have to check if the current tax amount (40.00) is equal
to the
new tax amount (45.00). If not I have to change the tax amount to
45.00.

How do I do that?

Regards

Irving