From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Siva kumar
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:30 PM
To: MBS Axapta
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Filter option in Display method

Hi Pals,

        I want the find and Filter option in the display Control of the Grid. Normally, If we place an display method in the Grid, If rightClick we will get only hide and setup popup. But I need to have Filter and Find option as in table field in Grid.

One more thing,  In a Dialog form Iam placing the CheckBox(NoYes option) and textbox. If I make the checkbox to true, Text box should be disabled.  If anyone come across this, Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Sivakumar

Yahoo! Photos