-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: 04 January 2006 08:09 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Checking if period is open when physical
posting is done

Hi

Can anyone tell me a class or method where physical inventory postings go
through as I want to add a check to not allow physical postings into a
period (ledger period) that is not open.

I don't want to enable ledger postings for physical transactions

Thanks
James