Yuliana,

Yes, Axapta 3.0 will work with FRx, there are some technical issues I
believe in getting the license codes to behave properly, but it does
work.

Also if you find good documentation, let me know ( I am still
searching for a users guide that explains process )

thanks & good luck !
Leon

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "yuliana tany"