hi jaypraksh,

So you are facing a problem often encountered in 3.0, may be you can test it from some other machine using the same application that if it is allowing to debug or not. I am sure it will allow to debug. If the debugging is possible from other machine it means that there is some problem with the system and it is totally a OS based problem . If it is not allowing from other machine than may be you can consider installing application again.

but whatevere is the case don't forget to lodge it with MS , perhaps no one has brought this problem to them in 3.0 and therefore it is present in 4.0.

I too have faced the same problem some times back and ended up formating my OS

bye

Kumar

"Jayaprakash M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pals,
We have Axapta 4.0 TAP version installed in our system (3 - tier). We are not able to debug. I,e if I place a break point and execute , the execution does not stop at the break point.
Note :  Setting set has given below
Client : Tools -> Options -> Development -> Debug mode is set "When breakpoint"
Server : "Allow debuging of X++ code running on server" is also checked.
Is there any other solution or setting for this enable the debugging.
Thax.
Regards,
jay