HI there,

I have replicated the problem.

A production order goes through the steps of picking list, report as
finished and is updated to Costing, but is not ended. The production
order is reset to Created, the report as finished journal is
reversed, but the picking list journal is not reversed (unknown
reason). Because the picking list journal is not reversed, it is
assumed (by the user) that the next step is to report as finished,
once this is done, and the order is ended, there are transactions
that are not financially updated. I.e. the finished good
is "received" and the raw materials are "deducted".

As the order is ended, no further steps can take place, and items
will never be financially updated- how do we update them?

I am not using automatic updates.
i am posting the picking list to the legder.

Thanks agian.
Yifat

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "SenthilKumar.B -
Functional Consultant \(Enterprise Solutions Practice\) - SIS"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Explain in detail wat is the parameter u have set in the Automatic
update tab in the production parameters.Check the paramters "post
picking list in ledger". If this is selected then u must have pick
list journal if u have it then the qty will automatically detucted
from the inventory.

> Regards
>
> Senthil

yifath1

______

______

> This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is
strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
mail by mistake, please inform us immediately and delete this mail.
Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect
the views of SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS.  As per SUNDARAM INFOTECH
SOLUTIONS's policy, unencrypted mail via Internet is not considered
secure.

______