From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Steen Andreasen
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:25 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SV: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Rename department dimension

Hi Sherin,

The information is right in front of you ;-)

Check the property sheet for Dimension - here you have the label for Department. The first array entry is always the top level of an extended data type.

Best regards,
Steen Andreasen

sherin francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:
I have a requirment where the first dimension named Department should to renamed to something else.

When i go to extended datatypes Dimensions i can see only Cost Centre and Purpose.(which i have succesfully renamed)

Is there any way to modify the Department Dimension?

Regards,
Sherin Francis

Yahoo! Photos - Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

Visit us at www.sundaraminfotech.in

This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform us immediately and delete this mail. Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS. As per SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS's policy, unencrypted mail via Internet is not considered secure.