Here is an earlier solution from the group to the same problem. This is more like a permanent fix so that the problem may not surface again in the future.

This situation happens when users/clients do not log
off normally from the AOS, an example is that they are
forcing their system to reboot while still connected
on the AOS. This causes the users connection to appear
as still active.

One soluton is as Varden has mentioned "You have to
stop both AOS and delete the axdat.udb, then restart
again the AOS cluster".
    A drawback on this solution is you need to logoff
all the clients connected to the server before you
shutdown the AOS.

Other soluton is tweaking / adding some keys at the
Windows (OS) registry where the AOS machines are
running.

a) Go to
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip”.
b) Add a value (DWORD) by the name “KeepAliveTime”.
c) Change the value to the time in miliseconds you
require (typically 3-5 minutes, (I.e. 180000 to 300000
decimal).
d) Reboot the system to make the change take effect.

You should note that the “KEEP_ALIVE” checking in
Windows by default is checking for "dead connections"
every 2 hours. The connection from the "disrupted"
client will therefore be active on the system for up
to 2 hours. To reduce this time adjust the AOS
machines TCP/IP settings in the registry (refer to
Microsoft Knowledge Base article: Q158474). The issue
is really that dead connections can only be detected
by using them for transport - and thus the
“”KEEP_ALIVE” packets transmitted should be reduced to
the least acceptable level.

WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause
serious problems that may require you to reinstall
your operating system.

Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Suite 2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada
T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct
(403) 444-3900 main
(403) 615-1604 cell

Hardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone,
thanks for the help, I try delete the file and restart AOS
as suggested and it works fine

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dimarzio"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have this problem as well...
>
> Possible CAUSES:
> The Axdat.udb file maintains the current number of users on the
> system. This issue occurs when Microsoft Axapta users do not log
out
> of Microsoft Axapta at the end of their session. The following
> scenarios may cause this issue:
> •      A user or users do not log out of Microsoft Axapta before a
> Terminal Server session ends.
> •      A user or users do not log out at the end of the day, shut
> down their computers, and then log on again the next day.
> •      A user or users do not log out of their current sessions
> before they start a new session.
> In these scenarios, Microsoft Axapta uses additional licenses for
the
> same user. The number of licenses that Microsoft Axapta uses will
> increase, because the previous sessions remain active.
>
> Additionally, this issue may also occur when the following
conditions
> are true:
> •      The Application Object Server (AOS) server crashes or is shut
> down incorrectly.
> •      The AOS server is restarted and then automatically stops
again.
> In this scenario, the AOS server does not release the Axdat.udb
file.
> Therefore, the Axdat.udb file retains active users. In a three-tier
> environment, user licenses are reserved by the AOS server if there
are
> any Microsoft Axapta clients open at the user logon screen.
>
> When you log on, the Microsoft Axapta Logon dialog box is
displayed.
> AOS reserves a license for you until you complete the logon process
> and your user account is shown in the Microsoft Axapta Online Users
> form.
> RESOLUTION:
> delete the Axdat.udb file from the Microsoft Axapta application
> directory, and then restart the AOS server. A new Axdat.udb file is
> created automatically when the AOS server is restarted.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Jim DiMarzio
> DataPath Inc.
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Hardi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone
> > I use Axapta 3.0 with AOS, my user logout already but still
appear
> as
> > online on the Administration/online users and he is still counted
as
> > one of the user consuming number of concurrent users (meaning:
the