Hi Ulrich,

I don't think you have missed anything...

I have tested the same scenario and what you described is true except that
the system does warn the user on two occasions that a purchase order has
been previously created.

When you press the "Create Purchase Order" menu item on the Sales Order the
second time the system shows an error icon in the last column of the Create
Purchase Order Form for those lines for which Purchase Orders had already
been created.

If you decide to carry on the system gives an message warning the user that
"Purchase has been based on one or more of the order lines. Transfer Lines?"

If the user clicks on "Ok" the system will create another purchase order.

Not very good functionality!!! :-(

Cheers!

Hannes

JI Markusse Pr. Sci. Nat.

Mobile: + 27 (0) 82 442 1074
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space..." -
Anonymous