Hi,

I have following code to add range on dimension field in some datasource but
I am not able to assign range value to this field

QueryBulidRange           qbrDimension;

Dimension                     dims;

;

Dims                 =          someSource of input;

qbrDimension    =
abc_ds.query().dataSourceTable(tableNum(abc)).addRange(fieldNum(abc,
Dimension));

qbrDimension.value(Dims);

above code always give error.

Please tell me, how we can add values against the QueryBuildRange for
dimension field in some datasource. As dimension field always has some no of
array element and assigning whole edt in one go gives an error. So' what is
exact way to assign proper values to each and every array element of
dimension field.

Thanks

Vikas Garg