From: Harry Deshpande
Sent: 31 January 2006 10:20
To: 'Dave'
Subject: RE: Planning by warehouse

Hi

Here is a quick and dirty one, use this to figure out how it can be
done. This is v3s3

Please do read the disclaimer below *s*

Regards

Harry

rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";
The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a
third party and the programming style/development standards may suit
such a point of view.