Hi all,

  I have a requirment like this.There is a check box for every PO in
the header of the PO form, when i select this check box, The item that
belongs to "consign" item group has to be displayed in the line
(lookup).Please anyone tell me how to do this.

 And also the fields in PO line like lossQty,InvoiceQty,ReturnQty and
Salesqty should be edited only when GRN is posted.

   Any help will be of great use for me.Plsss

regards,
MK