Elaborate your query, what exactly you want to do.

Padmaja Iyingar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi,

  II made a form.
   have a lookup on a formcontrol of this form. When I click the lookup, I get
some 30 ProjIDs. from the dropdownlist  how can I capture the each projID as I
scroll the mouse from the lookup....

  My idea is, I need to create a run time query based on the value in the drop
down list...How can I capture the value?.

  Please help . its very urgent

  THANKS IN ADVANCE,

  Padmaja