Just Sharing my exp,
  if you have already managed to solve it, you can ignore it...

  or, just comment the unpack method for one time. run the menu/report and then
uncomment it back to pavilion..

  one time it happened to me for  LedgerBalanceSheetPrint...I did comment
unpack as its failing at getlast....It worked that value...

  please share your exp so that I can learn...

  thanks & regards,
  subbu

Paulius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Try do delete your pack method and create it again. It
isweird, but sometimes helps. Also try to set version
to 2 or some aother value than previous.

> Try deleting your usage data.
>
> Askeryd Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I had a
> class extending RunBaseReport which worked perfectly
> and run the report well.
> I then added a container to a table to store a
> PrintJobSettings which I got through calling the
> SysPrintForm.
> Now the class will not run. It crasches when the
> .getLast() is called in the class which calles the
> RunBaseReport.unpack.
>
> case 1: // -> ver. 1.5
>             [version,packedReport] = packedClass;
>             if (packedReport)
>             {
>                 packedReportRun = new
> ReportRun(packedReport);         CRASH
>                 // When GetLast is called, use
> report from tree instead
>                 if (inGetSaveLast)
>
> I suspect there is something with the storing of the
> PrintJobSetting which causes this but what is really
> the problem and why is it only this class which is
> effected since it crashes even though the code which
> fetches the container is commented away.
> The errors given are:
> - wrong container
> - object 'ReportRun' could not be created
>
> I m all baffled and dont have a clue what to do. Any
> help will be highly appreciated. If you need to see
> any more code I ll gladly post it.
> Thomas.

> removed]
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

>         Business finance course   Business to
> business finance   Small business finance
> Business finance consultant   Business finance
> magazine   Business finance schools

> to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> ---------------------------------
>

>                 Varden Morris
> Senior Developer
> WellPoint Systems Inc.
>

>   Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
>
>   (403) 444-5848 direct
> (403) 444-3900 main
>   (403) 615-1604  cell
> www.wellpoint.ca
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> removed]
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

> Business finance course

>        Business to business finance

>        Small business finance

> Business finance consultant

>        Business finance magazine

>        Business finance schools

> " on the web.
>
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

> removed]

Paulius Cerniauskas