Hi everybody!
I'm experiencing some troubles trying to get the return values for the IAxapta
objects of the Business connector.

For example, official documentation (AxDvgCOMUs.chm) claims that

HRESULT Logon2(
  [in, optional] VARIANT user,
  [in, optional] VARIANT userPassword,
  [in, optional] VARIANT company,
  [in, optional] VARIANT language,
  [in, optional] VARIANT serverManager,
  [in, optional] VARIANT objectServer,
  [in, optional] VARIANT configuration,
  [in, optional] VARIANT isWebUser,
  [in, optional] VARIANT reserved2,
  [in, optional] VARIANT reserved3
);

is the declaration of the Logon2 method (defined in the IAxapta2 interface)

Official help claims also what follows:

"The return value obtained from the returned HRESULT is one of the following:

Return value                                    Meaning
S_OK                                            Success
E_FAIL                                  General failure
E_INVALIDARG                            One or more of the arguments is invalid
E_OUTOFMEMORY                           Out of memory
AXAPTA_E_LOGGED_ON                      The IAxapta object is already logged on
AXAPTA_E_NO_SECURITY_KEY                The security key for using the Axapta
                                        Business Connector or the Axapta
                                                Internet Connector is disabled
AXAPTA_E_LOGON_SYSTEM_CHANGED           An IAxapta object has already logged on
                                                to another Axapta system (see
                                        comments)
...." (and so on)

But when I add a reference to the business connector component in my c#
project, I see that all methods that should give back a return value (the one I
shown is just an example) in reality return "void".
Am I wrong?Is there something that I miss or the documentation is not valid (it
would be quite disappointing...)? I can't understand, and if I use the
OLEviewer to inspect ABC classes I should state that for real no return values
are provided...
If this, is there a way to get those return values elsewhere?

Many many thanks!