-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:32 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Cancel costing

Hi Raj,
User didn't post picking list from the first time and it was not set to
"automatic BOM/route consumption".
He only posted RAF, costed and then posted  reverse RAF.
The problem is there was no RAF, no pick list but already cost accounted :(

Rgds,
A.Kumala

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Rajagopal Boopathy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Check if Pick list got reversed. Or else post a negative
consumption

> Raj

missing