-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of chooet
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 9:00 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Project module - Create Purchase
order from Project

Are you refering to the Line property and check on the 'Invoice'? I
have tried creating the PO from the Project module and with line
property with the Invoice check but still can't see the cost from
the Purchase order. How you tell me how exactly this work ?

Thank you.

regards,
Ee Teng

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Muhammed Shafeeq
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Make sure you are creating the purchase order from the project
module and the line property which is attached to the project has
configured for Invoice

>   Regards
>   Shaq
>
> chooet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   When I use the project module to create the Purchase order.
After I do
> the receiving of the purchase order and invoiced, I can't find any
> cost updated to the project module. Can I know how it work and I
need
> to purchase order cost to update to my project.
>
> I'm using Time and material project type.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Ee Teng
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

>         Business finance course   Business to business finance
Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.