Hello Group

I have the Payment Status as 'Sent' in the Payment Journal, but not
posted.

I can see the same journal in Payment Transfer screen. However i can not
post it. The infolog states, 'No Record was Found'. I also modified the
status to Received, but still could not post it.

What am i missing here?

Please do revert back.

Regards
Nihar Saraiya,

Confidentiality Notice

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You must
not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other
person. The sender accepts no responsibility for viruses received with
or changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinion expressed
in this email may be personal to the sender.