And by giving a work around, we now have a situation where someone could
comprise the system security and print a false check and then reset the
check counter.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged
information and is intended to be read only by the person or authorized
representative of the organization to whom it is addressed. If you are
neither of these persons, you have received this e-mail in error. Please do
not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information,
all of which are prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail or by telephone at (303)593-1246 that you have received this
communication in error and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you.

John T. Lindsay

Micro Sciences Company

303 593-1246

303 593-1248 Fax