Think u have to delete the AOI file on the server and let it recreate.

Fitzgerald Faulknor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Help !!!

We are using Axapta 3.0 SP3. Recently we started getting this error
message...

"Cannot delete a record in SysLastValue (SysLastValue).,You are trying
to operate on one record, but more records are affected. Check indexes,
run database synchronize, or equivalent."

Later we started getting this same error on other tables such as
SalesLine, Projects ProdTable.

We did a full re-index of the database from SQL, and later a synchronize
and re-index from Axapta. The error went for about 2 days.

Any suggestion.

Thanks

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools