Hi Nihar

the Axapta RLS is the data security dimension added to the user group and
providing the apportunity of differentiating data between the diffrent user
groups, they completing the security fundamental in axapta .

user groups are connected to security key domain and RLS.
Axapta RLS is a group of table queries assigned to the axapta group,
increasing the security level on on data acess in the chosen company.

Regard
Mukesh Ranjan
9818527123