-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jens
Strandberg
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:59 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] ZipCodeLookup

Hello Brandon,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there are 2 identical Zip Codes then
this
must be a data entry error, right ?

Normally, we would enter the zip code as DK-9530, DE-1234 or SE-56789,
so we
wouldn't get into a duplicate key situation.

Do you know of any countries that "allow" duplicate zip codes ?

/Jens