Hi,

Contact Microsoft or your consultant firm for this known issue.

Transfer journal in axapta means a sales and then a purchase.   The
purchase date is the journal date.

Therefore, after making a transfer journal,  the aging of the stock
become journal date.

Hope this informaton help you.

hklwaihong

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "maylan_z"