Hi Akshay,
Yes you are right, this is the case.

Thanks & regards

Hardi T

Hi,
I'd would like a re-confirmation about this point. Say i have 15 users all
connected through a 3 tier mode, and none of these have logged in, the 16th
user can't even start up the application? I have never tested this scenario
out, but guys from Microsoft have assured me, that the sessions are consumed
only once the user has logged in, EVEN IN A 3-TIER MODE.
Either way, can i have more confirmation on this.
Thanks
Akshay

On 3/1/06, kumar gaurav <
<http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village/post?postID=
qYU4ZTLjTJdlQfZPAFatUcbuwty4xrJbSI5Notlz8J5k8fyQbBfkMrrxE49G_N9X8ww5nAhdbfo7
GSOYJBkv> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Hardi,
>
>   Whenever you go to connect to axapta, a connection is established
> between you and AOS. Now even if you don't login that doesn't means that
the
> connection is not there. (Don't forget The data of login also resides in
> system table inside axapta) . So once this login exceeds the no of users
> license allows it will stop allowing further connection.
>
>   I hope your query is clear now.
>
>   bye
>
>   Kumar Gaurav
>

> Hardi Tirtakusuma <
<http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village/post?postID=
31SKT-CRMRx-8j_w98ptzw1WdRZsGAsEIpDT38CeacvHBqF91ytRaJ5WJ9LgSPsgq6do3dHuQTxZ
wxWV6b8> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi all,
> I wonder if any of you have experienced this before?
>
> I have 15 concurrent users axapta installation in 3 tier mode. If I have
> 15
> instances of axapta started but just up to the login screen (15 axapta
> instances started but nobody login), my concurrent user consummed already
> (meaning: cannot login for the 16th user).
>
> Can anybody has an idea why this is happening?
>
> Best regards
>
> Hardi

 <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=21475530835&v0=1365668&k0=1246180284> Add
me to your address book...        <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> Want a