Hi Akash

I think problem is related client configuration,,

Check the following...

**  Did u mention IP address of AOS in client configuration(Client tab)..and
check box enabled for setting Axapta object server..)

**  Try to run axapta server installation in repair mode

Up to my knowledge 100 user can able to access using 1AOS ...so the licence
is second thing because after start the axapta only we have to upload the
licence ....
unless it will work in demo mode..........so licence key is not a problem
here....with out licence axapta will run in demo mode.....

So the problem is with configuration.............(Check the configuration
client as well as server )

let me know if you hava any other ideas.........

thanks
John