Hans,

Try this link to Partnersource:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/servicepack/kernelro
llup1.htm?printpage=false

JayKay

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Hans van Gelder"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried to search for SP5 in CostumerSource and PartnerSource…did
not find
> any reference to it…anyone has the exact navigation?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Hans.
>

>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Karsten
> Krabbes
> Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:30 AM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Upgrade problem with SP5
>

> Old story again:
>
> RTFM !!
>
> In the readme of SP5 is explained, that you should stay on the KR1
> Kernel, when applying SP5 !.
>
> Also there is a question popping up while you install SP5 if you
> really whant to up/down-grade the Kernel otherwise the client and
AOS
> Installation keeps the KR1 files
>
> br
> Karsten
>

> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Hlavnièka Karel
> <karel.hlavnicka@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >

> > Just guessing:
> >
> > The reason for synchronization to fail might be that you have
> applied Kernel Rollup before (which creates the field RecVersion in
> every table), and now, after installing SP5 the kernel is replaced
> with the one contained in SP5 package (which btw. have version no.
> lower, than the one from KR1). I suppose, that the SP5 kernel does
> not contain all the things included in KR1  (including the
RecVersion
> fields - i.e. optimistic concurrency checking). I got a
confirmation
> from MBS Support, that I should stay with the KR1 (exe etc.)
instead
> of the ones supplied with SP5
> >

> > Karel
> >

> >   _____

t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business+fin

ance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&
w4=Bus

iness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+fina
nce+sc
> hools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>  finance course
>
> Business
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Busines

s+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fin
ance&w

4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business
+finan
> ce+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>  to business
finance

> Small
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+fina

nce+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w
4=Busi

ness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finan
ce+sch
> ools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>  business finance
>

> Business
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Business

+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
nce&w4

=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+
financ
> e+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>  finance
consultant

> Business
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Business+f

inance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+financ
e&w4=B

usiness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+fi
nance+
> schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>  finance magazine
>
> Business
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Business+fi

nance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance
&w4=Bu

siness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+fin
ance+s
> chools&c=6&s=185&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA>  finance schools
>

>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *      Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village> " on the
web.

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubsc