Hello there,

I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what the "dropInvent"
parameter does in the insert method of class SalesLineType ? I can see that
if set to false, Axapta will try to estimate something... :-)

Here goes:

I am currently trying to add saleslines from code by doing a while select in
some other table. There is nothing strange about the code, I would say.

However, when I am doing a salesLine.insert() with only one record
everything goes just fine. But with 2 or more records to add I get an error
saying that I am not allowed to change item, when transactions are made.

Somehow it looks like Axapta is keeping the InventTransId of the first line;
trying to re-use that when add subsequent lines.

However, if I do a salesLine.insert(true) (which is the dropInvent
parameter), I can add subsequent lines without problem. The only thing is
that the wmsLocationId field gets blanked.

Can anyone clarify for me ?

Thanks in advance.

/Jens