in called web form's init() method you can write
something like this:

    webArgs             webArgs =
element.args().parmObject();
     SomeTable  someTable;
    ;

    super();

    webArgs = element.args().parmobject();
    ttsbegin;
    select SomTable
where parmt.RecId == webArgs.record();

if you noticed well - webArgs it is the header of your
web page. You can retrieve more interesting and useful
information from it.

--- Andre Klopper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the response. Got that to work... How
> do I access the parms on
> the form that's been opened?
>
> Here are the code I've tried.
>
> Sending form
>
>     WebLink         webLink;
>     Args            args;
>     MenuFunction    mf;// if you need to pass
> something
> ;
>     webLink     = new WebLink();
>     args        = new Args();
>     mf          = new
> MenuFunction(menuItemDisplayStr(SomeForm),
> MenuItemType::Display);
>
>     args.record(TheDataSource);
>     mf.create(args);
>     webLink.menufunction( mf);
>     webSession().redirect(webLink);
>

> Receeving Form
>
> TheDataSource = element.args().record();
>

> Regards,
> Andre Klopper

Paulius Cerniauskas
ICQ: 280959446