Hi Yogesh
I hope I understand the situation clearly now.
So axapta system you wish to run is located in the US or India?
and the subsidiary is under separate company account or not?

Under the same data, you want to have:
-Sales report based on "real payment"
-Sales report based on "proforma invoice"
-I might think of sales report based on "delivery of services"

If the requirements is only for creating different report I guess we
still can do some workaround using the same data in axapta... with
some report customisation which I believe not too much.

just my view

regards

HArdi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, yogesh kasat