Well "Z" must be mandatory in Purchase orders and inventory transactions.

  thanks

Raj J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  What if .....

  Make Item Dim X & Y as "Primary Stocking" and Make 3rd Dim "Z" as seconday
stocking allowing "Blank issue/receipt" in Dimension Group.

  Best Regards,
  Raj

In Memories <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi

  If we are using the item 3 dimesions and at the BOM level and for a certain
item i need the system to use  any combination of this item that have stock on
hand as long as the first 2 dimesions are the same i.e to use the first
combinatoin that is available, whatever is the 3rd dimesion. ex item A has
those combination XYZ,XYU,XYW. we want to use XY and any of Z,U or W (the first
that has stock available) as long as we didnt specify the 3rd dim.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools

Wish Good, Think Good
Speak Good, Do Good