hi ,

  it's a great effort, and from my experience of training a number of batches i
can say you that it will be best for all those who are new to axapta.
  of course we woul dlike to see your book in english , because this is one of
the most common language across the globe.
  keep it up.

  bye

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear All,
   I wrote a e-Book <Axapta Deveopment tips and Examples>, which is my
summing-up of axapta development experience.
   but now, only chinese version is available, do you want me to translate it
to english verion?  if yes,please let me know, because i want to konw how many
people need it.

please download it in my websit www.qiuhao.com  .

      thanks.

qhpeng
2006-03-13

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools