  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Varden
Morris
Sent: 10 March 2006 18:05
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] system administration question

The export of the user group permissions works fine. Has anyone ever
been able to import the user group permission? The import button is
always grayed out.

  Also the standard export/import for the tables UserInfo, UserGroupList
and UserGroupInfo works fine to export these tables but it never seems
to work on the import. Is this the same observation for everyone? Is
this intentional for security reasons?

Mike Matta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Malcolm,

That's great  for exporting the group permissions.  Thanks!   Any idea
how I could I export the users?

We have setup over 100 users on one system and would like to copy those
users over to the other installations.

Thanks,
Mike