Hi
i have a question about upgrading Ax. 2.5 -> Ax. 3.0
I have 2 installations with different software developments. I want to
keep both in one instance.. thats not the deal .. but when i want to
migrate the data, i get a problem with duplicate ids..
Eg: Table PIRMIN1 in Ax 2.5 1. installation has id 3000
      Table PIRMIN2 in AX 2.5 2. installation has also id 3000
.. which makes data upgrad fun ..
any ideas how to change (even manually) the Id in the old app?
Result should be :
Table PIRMIN1 in Ax 2.5 1. installation has id 3000
Table PIRMIN2 in AX 2.5 2. installation has also id 3001

THX
Pirmin