Von: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com im Auftrag von Siva kumar
Gesendet: Mi 15.03.2006 04:26
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] <Axapta Deveopment tips and Examples>
has been released!!!

Hi *Hi qhpeng,*

          Iam happy to hear that you have written a book on axapta from your
experience. Yes, we would like this has to be translated into English language.
Iyour E-Book should be used by different people around the world. So, Can you
make it and I need a copy of it.

  All the Best

  Siva
Ashish Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  *Hi qhpeng,*

Nice to know that you have shared your experience.
Yeah i will also like to have it.........................
And since english is the only globally supported langauage that makes it
more important and relevant to do so..........

>From Ashish Singh

> Dear All,
>   I wrote a e-Book <Axapta Deveopment tips and Examples>, which is my
> summing-up of axapta development experience.
>   but now, only chinese version is available, do you want me to translate
> it to english verion?  if yes,please let me know, because i want to konw how
> many people need it.
>
> please download it in my websit www.qiuhao.com  .
>
>      thanks.
>

> --------------
> qhpeng
> 2006-03-13
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.
> Yahoo! Groups Links

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business
finance schools

  We Born to Win...