Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På
vegne af Andrew Staples
Sendt: 16. marts 2006 16:32
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Tuning MSSQL for Axapta

Does anyone on the list have recommendations for setting up SQL to use 16G
of memory for Axapta?  I'm getting conflicting statements, and I'd like to
know what works in reality.  Our DB server has 16G of memory, but never
seems to use more that 4G.  The server is running 2003 x64 enterprise, and
we're running MSSQL 32bit Enterprise.  The server recognizes all 16G of
memory.  We checked with MS, and they said we had things configured
correctly.

Do we use AWE to allow Axapta/SQL access to the other 12GB?
Do we need to set LockedPages to improve performance?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Andrew