Naushad,

I would highly recommend getting a MS CustomerSource ID # from the person your
Co. purchased Ax from.  Login to Customer Source at
http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/customersource.mspx
This will lead you to user guides, knowledge base articles, Hot fixes, Service
Packs, Installation and Setup guides, product updates and the MBS Community
Pages where many people go for help.  Browsing these topics will give you good
idea of what's going on with the product, and provide you with tips.  It's not
as good as the yahoogroup we are in now, but you will find many of the same
questions posted there, and often MS developers, and partners provide answers
on that site, but not here.  Once you are logged into CustomerSource you can
view courses available through Microsoft Partners at
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/training/learningopportunities/elearning/
  Also on CustomerSource and ther MS website at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/find/findcourse.mspx you can search
for info on classes and links to partners who provide training and consulting.
You can even specify what language you would like to take classes in!

There is also a developer area of MSDN dedicated to MBS at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/mbs/  The thing to be aware of here is Dynamics GP is
Great Plains, SO is Solomon, AX is Axapta, and so on.  If you are only
interested in AX you can skip over any articles on SO or GP.

Here are some other links that will help you find more information and learn
(if the links wrap, they won't work.  you'll have to recontruct them on a
single line and copy and paste them into the address bar on your browser).
There might be some duplicates here because I am pulling them from multiple
sources:

http://www.axapta-lessons-learned.blogspot.com/
http://technet.navision.com/usered/Axaptaindex.htm
http://www.axaptalink.com/
http://technet.navision.com/
http://www.accountingsoftwareadvisor.com/axapta/differsaxapta.htm
http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/home.asp
http://www.axaptacentral.com./axapta.php
http://www.axapta-forum.tk/
http://www.axapta-links.com/
http://www.axaptapedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/home.asp
http://www.mibuso.com/default.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/mbs.asp

  axapta Most Recent Posts
  Dynamics AX AOS Load balancing. When
  Harish Mohanbabu - Axapta MVP
  Palle Agermark's WebLog
  Satya's Blog
  Solutions Monkey Axapta - Tips, Tricks & Beyond - 2
  Wim's blog

  Axapta Dev Guide - MSDN
  GotDotNet User Samples
  Microsoft Dynamics Snap Sandbox Home
  XL Reporter © 2005 Homepage
  Convergence2006 Login
  Developing Axapta Applications
  Integrating Microsoft Axapta Using the Axapta Business Connector and Visual
Basic .NET
  Microsoft Business Solutions User Group - Migration to Axapta

  Setting up COM using the Axapta Configuration Utility
  Welcome to the MSDN Library

Axapta Blog
Axapta demonstrates 1000 users, Centerline ERP
Axapta Lessons Learned
axapta programming .NET Framework Archived Posts
axaptaLink
Download details SQL Server 2000 Report Pack for Microsoft Axapta 3.0
Dynamics AX
Expressions in query ranges - Axaptapedia
Frappr!
Google Groups microsoft.public.axapta
Harish Mohanbabu
Helmut Wimmer
http--www.steenandreasen.com-axaptabook.asp
ITtoolbox Welcome the MS-Axapta-L Discussion Group
Main Page - Axaptapedia
MBS Online Admins Blog
MCAShared Documents
mibuso.com [Downloads]
Microsoft Axapta Community Homepage
Microsoft Belgique & Luxembourg - Axapta Challenge 2005
Microsoft Business Solutions Newsgroups Home
Microsoft Business Solutions PartnerSource
Microsoft Business Solutions User Group - Active Topics
Microsoft Business Solutions User Group - Axapta - Developer Forum
Microsoft Business Solutions User Group - Axapta - Technical Forum
Microsoft Introduces Microsoft Dynamics Brand Q&A Microsoft Corporate VP Tami
Reller discusses how the new brand is reflectiv
New Page 1
Satya's WebLog MBS Technology Roadmap - Convergence & Beyond
Tami Reller's WebLog April 2005 - Posts
The Windows Observer--AMR Sees 'Huge Surge' in ERP Spending, Most Likely at
Microsoft
Welcome to the Axapta TechNet Community
Welcome to the MSDN Library
[axapta-links.com] - Web Links

Axapta Demos
Business Solutions Community Newsgroups
centerlineerp.comProduction II.pdf
mibuso.com [Downloads]
mibuso.com [Product Directory]
Microsoft Axapta Fact Sheets
Microsoft Axapta
Microsoft Business Solutions for Axapta-Demos
Microsoft Business Solutions
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta
Sense Enterprise Solutions - Axapta ROI
Stop the Web standards feud ZDNet
Supply Chain Management
Technical, PM & Career Groups Search
XAPT - Axapta World Alliance, Navision Axapta Software
xml-dev

and of course the most inportant link of all..................

Yahoo! Groups Axapta-Knowledge-Village

That should get you started.  Good luck and welcome aboard!

Mike in PA