Hi everyone.

We have many multi-line sales orders, each line the same delivery date
(i.e. delivery date for the whole sales order).  It is critical that
as far as possible we don't want to do partial shipments, because many
customers then cancel the remaining quantity.

Therefore, the production planner needs to have an overview of each
sales order from the master planning side to indicate which orders
will not meet the required delivery date.  Axapta do this by item (as
each order can have more than one item on it), but we fail to see a
form/screen/report that will show a summary of each sales order,
indicating if the delivery date will be met or not.

Anyone have an idea?  Can this be done through customization?

Regards
Eddie