De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Subrahmanyam, Mamidi
Envoyé : 22 mars 2006 09:40
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : RE: RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Regarding multithreading concept in
Axapta

Hi Harry,

  Well, Its true thats it very hard to debug a dead lock in any multi thread
environment and moreover, creation of the thread handles are not very favorable
in windows.....and I think there is a limit of 2400 ( ?? ) handles on Windows.
at any time..User interface is possible  ( only ) in MFC....

  Steve,
  I contacted MS iniially for any good documentaion on this and they said no
documentation available and refered a small tutorial :D

  I will send you a private email on the stuff I did.

  have a great day.

  thanks & regards,
  subbbu

Harry Deshpande <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Steve

My advice is to stay away from threads in Axapta *s* the biggest problem is
that you cannot debug threads so if some code logic is in-correct then you
cannot use debugger to step thru the process. Plus I have a suspicion that
thread process cannot have any user interface such as process bar etc.

Regards

Harry

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use
of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";
The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a third
party and the programming style/development standards may suit such a point of
view.