De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Hardi
Envoyé : 28 mars 2006 20:55
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Batch Processing

Hi,
an interesting topic.
Just curious, I would like to know if we use axapta business
connector, will it consume session as well? anyone has tried yet? And
if we query on the transaction table, what user name will be recorded
under "modified by" or "created by" field?

Thanks & regards

Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon George"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah if you could get us that link I will post it on my blog so we
will always have it.

> Of course in 4.0 the Batch Processing will be done as a Service
anyway. Still 3.0 will be used by many for a few years to come I am
sure. Would be nice to know how to setup the Batch Processing as a
service, rather than using an Axapta Session.

> I assume you can use .Net to create a windows service that connects
to Axapta through the Business connector, then from there can start
running all batch groups, etc. or Specified ones. Then this would be
ran as a service, through the Business connector executing the code.

> Never done it before so I am not quite sure what the kb article
said. I search MSDN / KB off that article id you gave us and it came
back with something not related to AX at all.

> -Brandon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steeve Gilbert
> Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:32 PM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Batch Processing
>
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> I couldn't find the article you're talking about on ms website.
Could you send us a link to it?

> Thanks!
>
> Steeve...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de jeroen_vangheluwe