Hi,

          I don't think so, it is possible to place the method for P.Section in
a common place.

  Regards,
  MGS

vk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

  In my report having 2 programmable section.One is BullTozer  and another one
is Excavator.Getting Record from Database table, checking in Fetch(),depends on
the contion, i have display the record in either BullTozer or Excavator
programmable section.
  my query is,
  The BullTozer P.section(P - programmable) having the set of methods,the same
methods (dupilicate) present in Excavator P.section also.
   how to avoid this duplication.

  Is there any common area for storing the common method used in programmable
section?

  thanks in advance,

  We Born to Win...