Hi,
  The additional storage dimension can be added . But for this you have to
change many places in standard axapta i.e in classes, tables, forms etc.

  Actually i had changed it by seraching manually through out all classes and
tables.
  I had created a new dimension named as the length dimension.

  Just i had refered the size dimension in satndard Axapta. And i had changed
accordingly in all classes &  tables.

  But for extra finacial Dimension you need the license from MS.

  Regds
  Trupti

Arijit Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi There,
  Extra item dimensions can be added. I have created a 4th and 5th new item
dimension.

--

Arijit Basu