hi all,
  I hav a form which has a text box where user can enter a value and
click a button.when clicking the button, a report shud run.All i
have done,but one thing i need to confirm,but its simple,actually
when i enter any value in that textbox like say 1,2, or 3etc.. the
form has a palletid.now the report shud show the palletid generated
that many times as i enter the value in the text box.at present the
palletid is the latest one generated.I can display only the latest
palletid in the report.can anybody help me to solve this problem.
  i want  to display the pallet ids likesay

   000000001
   000000002
   000000003
   000000004
if i enter 4 in the text box.so the latest number will be 000000001
only,from that number it will increment to 000000004. Please help.

reagrds,
Manoj