--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Philip R.
Freimann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any documentation for planning, implementing and
using
> the AXAPTA CRM?

Hi Philip,
may be you were confusing Axapta CRM with Dynamics CRM 3.0.
The first is a module for Axapta 3.0 and is also known as the Sales
& Marketing module. The second is a stand-alone product and doesn't
natively integrate with Axapta or other ERPs.
To prepare yourself on the the Axapta CRM, find the manuals from the
training area which are useful to prepare the Sales & Marketing
exam - they are quite complete.
Instead, as far as I've seen, end user manuals are obsolete and
refer mainly to the previous version of the module.

Msg me directly if you need further help at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
consulting.it