-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: 10 April 2006 10:54
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Currency conversion

Hi has anyone had experience witht eh company currency conversion script?

I tried to run it but am getting imbalance errors on about 20 vouchers that
abort the whole process.  They are coming from a check in method in class
LedgerVoucher called post()

Really appreaciate any feedback as my customer is wanting to see the results
urgently to make a decision

Thanks
James