From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Hardi
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:15 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Error while running master scheduling

Hi,
How about Inventory Management/Setup/Inventory Parameters/Bill of
material tab?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Rajendhar Konda -
Planner/Scheduler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> We are getting an error says " The coverage is canceled, as the max.
BOM level has been reached." while running master scheduling as there
was no change in BOMs from the last run. Where should we change this
BOM levels? Please advise.