Hello All,

 I have an urgent issue I am dealing with. I setup two new environments
for an AOS 3tier setup. I am getting the following message when I try to
launch one of the new environments:

"Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta installation has no text file
(axsysen-us.ktd)"

I have not ran into this before, and here is the strange thing. I have a
3tier AOS environment, that I am working from that Works. I have even
copied over the Application files, and also the Database from the
working environment to the new one, and still this message pop-ups. Does
anyone have any clue as to what this message means?

Thanks so much in advance!

-Brandon